HK-3004A Liquefied petroleum gas density tester (pressure hydrometer method)
|FOB Price:||US $ 1 - 100,000 / Set | Get Latest Price|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 Set/Sets|
|Supply Ability:||50 Set/Sets per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C,D/P,T/T,Western Union,MoneyGram,Base on Actual Requirement of Clients|
- Place of Origin: Liaoning, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: HK
- Model Number: HK-3004A
- Power: Electronic
- Usage: Universal Testing Machine
- Heating power: 1500W
Packaging & Delivery
|Delivery Detail:||According to your request and the actual situation|
SpecificationsHK-3004A Liquefied petroleum gas density tester (pressure hydrometer method)
HK-3004A Liquefied petroleum gas density tester
HK-3004A Liquefied petroleum gas density tester conforms to ASTM D165&SH/T0221 test method for density of liquefied petroleum gas or relative density measuring method. It applies to test the liquefied petroleum gas and light hydrocarbon.
1. Digital display temperature controller, easy and flexible to operate.high temperature controlling precision.
2. The heating output adopts solid-state relay, contactless, sparkless, noiseless, long working time, safe and reliable.
3. The heater adopts stainless steel material. Heating rate is fast and the life time is long.
4. The instrument adopts compressor to be the cooling device .Temperature stability is good and cooling speed is fast.
5. The instrument adopts pump loop, string regularly and noiseless.
6. The instrument is designed rationally, has attractive appearance and easy to operate.
1. Rated voltage: AC220V±10% 50Hz
2. Heating power: 1500W
3. Cooling power: 300W
4. Temperature controlling mode: digital display
5. Temperature controlling range: 10~25°C
6. Temperature controlling precision: ±0.1°C
7. String mode: pump loop
8. Ambient requirement: Temperature15~30°C; Humidity≤85%
|Buyer||Product Name||Price||Quantity||Order Time(GMT+8)|
Feedback most closely related to this product:
- Oilfield dedicated instruments and equipments
- Test instrument and apparatus for petrochemical in
- General laboratory used instruments and equipment
- Liquid-in-glass thermometer
- Glass floating meter (densitometer)
- Special instruments for measuring petroleum produ
- Glass apparatus for petrochemical industry